13 Signs You Are Dating A Guy Who Truly Respects You
Every girl has her own version of a boyfriend. It’s not necessary that a guy you like will be good in eyes of your friends. Certain things make any guy a really good boyfriend and every girl should understand this. There is nothing more important than self-respect and your value so when you pick a boyfriend, consider all good things. This list will help every girl to figure out that they are dating the right guy and he truly respects her.
1. It makes you blush when he introduces you to his friends and family because he exaggerates your talents and greatest traits of your personality.
2. He gets jealous when you talk about other guys you interact with. He feels jealous not because of trust but he knows your value and is afraid to lose you. He knows if he loses you, there will be a lot of people to accept you.
3. He has sexual goals focused on your pleasure, like getting you to climax multiple times, or trying out a new position he’s researched that supposedly feels great for women.
4. When you are talking to someone, either an old friend or anyone, and expressing a strong opinion- you will catch him in a corner or on your back seeing you, smiling and feeling proud of your stance and you.
5. He loves to ask things about something you are really good at because you he knows you are the person he will get a perfect answer from and above all he genuinely enjoys learning from you.
6. Sometimes he pushes you beyond your comfort zones to accomplish your dreams because you knows your strengths and believe in your talent. He is always trying to keep up your confidence so that you feel superior in your areas.
7. He’s not afraid of superlatives when complimenting you. You are “the most beautiful woman,” “the most perfect fit” for him, and “the smartest person” he’s ever been with.
8. He discusses everything with you and takes your opinion when it comes to wardrobe, career, politics, going out, planning something new, current events, attending a functions and all important matters, no matter how small they are.
9. Whenever you are stressed or tense about something, he wished to be a better partner and desires to help you out. Even if he knows it will not resolve the issue, he still tries to understand your problems and do his best to improve your mood.
10. When you say something nasty in a fight or argument, it doesn’t impact his view of you because he knows he is equally capable of saying something stupid in the heat of the moment.
11. When he hurts you, he takes your pain seriously and makes a heartfelt commitment to be more mindful of your feelings moving forward.
12. He is supportive and comes forward whenever you need any kind of help. He understand your needs and is helping in case you are facing financial issues. He gives away what he has and never makes you feel he gifted you something.
13. If he does head somewhere without you, he’ll text saying that he wishes you were there—not just to flatter you, but because he really does have more fun when you’re around. Chances are, he’ll come home earlier than he would if you were with him.